Select Waterfalls of the Canadian Rockies
IceLines – Select Waterfalls of the Canadian Rockies provides the reader with comprehensive route information and beautiful photography for 53 of the best waterfall ice climbs in the Canadian Rockies. Abbreviated route information is also given for an additional 212 climbs throughout the 152 pages. This guide incorporates an easy to use title bar that at a glance provides the basic information needed to find and climb each route. Anecdotes from the first ascent teams and tips from experienced Rockies’ climbers make the guide an interesting read along with amazing photography.
- 152 pages
- Full Colour
- 9″ wide x 6.25″ high
- 53 showcase routes with pitch by pitch beta
- The Rockies Ice Climbing Ticklist
- More than 200 other routes
- Easy to use icon bar with GPS coordinates
- Colour coded grading system
- More than 30 anecdotes from first ascent teams
- 160 pages
- 11″ wide x 8.5″ high
- No sponsor logos
- Only 300 books printed
- Bigger colour photos
- Over 100 additional colour photos
- Other unique and artistic additions
- All limited edition books are numbered
- All limited edition books are signed by author
We think these are the best ice and mixed climbing tools for a couple of reasons. First, the heads don’t come loose after a few seasons of bashing. Second, they swing into ice really well. Third, they are the least expensive tool on the market! If you are in Canmore, contact us to try out a pair for FREE! We ship direct to anywhere in Canada. Prices in CAD.
ICEROCK RAY Shovel
IceRock’s RAY shovel is the lightest and strongest avalanche shovel on the market. Functional, light and strong. The perfect avalanche shovel. Don’t leave home without it!