Crevasse Rescue Review Course
Student to Guide Ratio — 6:1
Schedule a date that suits you (1 days)
195 / Person
Crevasse Rescue Review is designed for people who have completed a Crevasse Rescue module or course with any company or group.
Review the basic skills required for glacier travel.
- Confident tying the following knots: Figure 8, Rewoven Figure 8, Figure 8 on a Bight, Overhand, Slippery Overhand.
- Confident tying the following hitches: Clove, Prusik.
- Confident setting-up and using rope systems for glacier travel including taking in coils.
- Confident with simple 3 person crevasse rescue.
- Comfortable with rope ascension with 2 hitches and with 1 hitch and belay device.
- Introduction to advanced 2 person crevasse rescue