Intro to Day Hiking Course
Discover the beauty of the Canadian Rockies in this introductory day-hiking course and move beyond mountain newbie. You’ll learn skills to gain confidence, be competent, and have fun in the wilderness.
On the hike we’ll discuss
- trip planning (choosing a route, weather)
- wildlife safety (watch out for the bears)
- what to pack (gear, food, water)
Includes a one-day teaching hike in the beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountains and a pre-trip information package.
This day-hiking experience can be tailored to different fitness levels and physical abilities. Please contact Stephen to discuss options.
- August 13
- August 14
- Other dates available by request. Contact Stephen to inquire about availability.
- Individual: $90/person
- Family: $225
- Gear – list provided upon registration
- Park Pass
- Food and water
- We value small groups!
- minimum of 4 participants
- maximum of 10 participants
To register, email Stephen Beatty: email@example.com